Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's that time again!

It is that time again--time to finish preparations for this year's trip! We are actually taking 2 groups this time (July 12-20 and August 2-10), and the extra surprise is that I'm taking my 3-month old along for the trip as well! Though I'm a bit nervous to see how I'll be able to carry the extra bags and the baby, I'm excited for my Guatemalan friends to meet Hakim.

This year's groups are made up of 5 family pairs each trip, and each trip has 2 boys and 3 girls going. I'm especially excited because I've had all of these students in my homeroom, social studies, or math classes, so I know them well!

I hope to post some more before we head out this year, and will be sure to keep you posted on the adventures with Hakim in tow.

¡Hasta pronto!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment