Saturday, August 17, 2013

Callista's Blog

Guatemala was so interesting and fun. the people are so nice. i had alot of fun teaching and it was hard work! but i still had fun anyway. im so happy that i got to sponser a child, even if im saving 
it up myself. she is really nice and funny and her family gave me a necklace that rosalia (my sponsered child's name) made and it is really cool. i also will miss  alot too. she is really fun seidi to be with and really good at singing. she always has a smile. :) i will also miss the first grade class that i taught. they gave me alot of hugs and notes and were so nice. some would say "seno te quiero mucho" or others would just be a drawing of
me and the student and someone named Melany gave me some seeds or coffe beans or something. im not sure but all of them were really nice. and when i was going to sit down they all wanted me to sit by them.
im also a little bit sad that im going to miss the chocolate museum because i really like chocolate and it seems really fun and cool. but im not that sad because its not like im going back to Minnesota. im just going some other place in Guatemala. and at least its not a pie museum. but im more sad just to leave my friends even tho i will see them when i get home....... im out of things to say so bye! have a safe trip!


                               BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment