Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 2 Mantha

The weaving coop was pretty amazing and I was impressed how much time it took to make a shirt!! They are really creative people.......they did a dance and threw flower peddles at us and I Didn't want to dance because I wanted to take pictures of the people who were dancing. We had lunch there and me and Kiersten didn't like there food but that makes sense because we are VERY picky eaters. After that we came back with a lot of stuff!! I think we bought about all of their bags and a lot of their bracelets and accessories. We went to the market and went to the grocery store and got some food. After we split up because some people went to MASS and then me and my dad and Kiersten and half of the group kept on shopping. We got ice cream and Guatemalan ice cream is amazing(so is all the other ice cream in the world) ;) Then we went back and had Dominoes pizza for dinner!! After that we played card games also known as Peanut Butter and Kemps. After we were told to stop playing and then Kiersten came out of her room terrified because there was a cricket on her doorknob. Then I started blogging and I realized that my hairs smelt really good and it was a berry sent because I took a shower right before I started blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment