Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mantha Day 6

Today we went to the Bakery because we sis a thing called day in the life when you do what they do. Some of them were Jewelry, Snow Cones, Bakery and corn tortillas. it was pretty fun because we got to eat the donuts we made. I also really liked the house because they had two chickens(Pedro y Pablo), two ducks(Juan y Jose) and a dog(Manchas) and a grumpy cat(grumpy) and her kittens(Miguel,Mario y Maria) we have a lot of pictures of the kittens and they were really adorable and to make them even more adorable they were only 8 days old. We came back then me and Abby played with some little kids and we played tag and the kids had a lot of energy and were really fast, so Abby and me only lasted about 10 minutes. Then some kids when on the social worker visit and some are doing a baking class and then some are seeing their sponsor children and me and my dad are staying and relaxing, so you might hear a lot of of blogging from me. Im pretty sure that im going to make a blog when everyone is gone because i have so much time and im probably going to read a lot. The book that im reading is called A Dogs Purpose and im only on like page 5 but its really good so far. M dad just challenged me and said he could probably type as fast as i talk but we ALL know thats not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment