Friday, August 12, 2016

Our awesome adventure in 2016

We went to the weaving coop and I loved to see how young they learn to weave I also loved seeing how they did the weaving. I had an amazing adventure well i was there. I felt like I was in her shoes when she was telling us the story. I also was amazed to see how different the schools were. I was put in the teachers shoes for four days. Some of the kids listened some of them did not but it really depended on the teacher if the teacher never does her job most of the kids did not listened.  It was different experience every day with the kids. I learned alot from the kids. I have had a lot of fun learning about the Guatemalan culture and their history. I have had an awesome time collaborating with Lacy she has been awesome to work with and was a great help when we were stuttering. Today we went to the chocolate museum and I had so much fun with Raul he taught me so much. I got to make chocolate bars and we are picking the chocolate tommorow and we had a competition to see who could mash the cocoa beans the fastest and the best my mom an Nate won, they got a free piece of white chocolate. We have been playing soccer at night and we have been really competitive. So I have had so much fun in Guatemala.


                                                             The End

No comments:

Post a Comment