Saturday, July 21, 2012

day 1 by ben

first i was really board but then we played life on jasmines iphone with Beth and Srita.Fimmen. Then we landed, but my ears woudent pop. i got a smoothy from jamba juice BUT i got delaney's order. Then we got on another plane to Guatemala but my ears still haden't popped. 2 hours later my ears finally popped and i watched "wrath of the titans" and I give it 1 star out of 10. then we finally landed in Guatemala. Two buses latter we were at the compound. it is soo big. so then i played, made a omlite, and made a poster fore the kids at he school.
                                                                                         till next time-
                                                                                              Ben G

3 comments:

  1. Ears wouldn't pop, wrong smoothie order, and the in-flight movie gets 1 out of 10 stars? Life is tough, huh? ;)
    Long travel days are tough (especially when they start at 2:30am) but I know you're going to have a blast.
    We took Charlie to dog school, a dog park, & gave him a bath (which he hated & mom will still says that he stinks).
    I can't wait to hear about Antigua, the school, and the kids that you meet. Have a great time, use your Spanish, give mom a kiss from me, and bring me back some coffee. ;) - Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - you're signed up for another week of hockey camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, this is so exciting, even for me just to know what you doing in Guademala! Did you try chewing gum to pop your ears? Is the time there the same as Minnesota? Is it really hot there? Ben, forget about everything else and just completely take in and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience. I love you, Mimi. Give your Mom hug!

    ReplyDelete