Saturday, July 21, 2012

The first day in Guatemala.

It all starts with the 2:30 AM wake up alarm. I wake up all energetic and talking to much, my mom was tired so I quoted her exact words that would be in her head. "Oh good, god child will you be quiet." of course I didn't. We got to the airport all tired almost falling out of the car, I said good bye and gave hugs to my dad. We were waiting in line to check in, that's when the fun begins. We got to the terminal all ready to go. We landed at Houston. Then got on to board the plane for Guatemala we played LIFE and I also toke obnoxious pictures of myself. Then after, a very nice man gave us a ride to Antigua. We had a tour and ate lunch then later at night lots of us started our posters for the kids. After all the fun we finally are getting ready for bed... but we are still up.


- Jasmine Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment