Saturday, July 21, 2012

my adventure 2 guatemala! by Beth Part 1

Sitting on the plane i suddenly realized i was alone. Sitting next to my mom was getting kinda boring because she kept on going to sleep and there was a game of life calling my name. thinking fast, i asked Srta.Fimmen if we could switch spots, landing me in the perfect position. between Ben and jasmine. The game of life quickly pasted by and after we sued srta fimmen 7 times it was a close game between me and jasmine but i won in the end. 
More later... gdbye!

       -Beth Kutina is enjoying Guatemala and is excited to teach kids.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, I am very proud of you and I miss you. Very happy that you are having a good experience! Love you and looking forward to seeing you when you get home.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dad, i miss you and love u 2!! say hi to zadie from me

    ReplyDelete